The ‘Welcome to Kelly+Partners’ video below helps to outline the mission and culture of our business.
Over our 11 year history, Kelly+Partners has helped transform 14 accounting firms and built 9 greenfield offices to establish our existing accounting network across Greater Sydney. We have a long track record of working with leading accounting firms to solve their succession pathway and talent issues. Our proven owner-driver operating model delivers a number of key benefits including:
- pro-actively managed succession planning, staff attraction & retention
- long-term strategic alignment of operating partners via an ongoing ownership stake
- enhanced staff culture as part of the strong & growing Kelly+Partners network
- better client outcomes with the introduction of our proprietary accounting systems
- greater breath of service offering from leveraging the broader network skillset
- improved firm profitability via centralisation of back office functions and new business procedures
- enhanced marketing and brand presence under the Kelly+Partners banner
The key characteristics which Kelly+Partners requires when assessing additions to the network include:
- alignment with Kelly+Partners’ vision and culture
- capacity and drive to meet Kelly+Partners’ financial and operating targets
- long-term-commitment of operating partners via a ~49% / 51% ownership split with Kelly+Partners
- long-term client relationships, with a strong Private Business (SME) profile
- primary focus on accounting, taxation, and SMSFs
- fully owned by existing operating partners / shareholders
- provide geographic expansion opportunities for Kelly+Partners, or merger into an existing office
Kelly+Partners follows a strict process to identify and assess external accounting firms as illustrated below:
Testimonials From Our Partners
The partnership offer is designed to give you access to all the benefits of Kelly+Partners whilst continuing to keep ownership in your firm and share in the profits. Accounting firms with annual revenues in excess of $1,500,000 and two partners, are preferred.
|Download Case Study||Download Case Study|
We know every accounting firm is unique. However, we require specific financial details to ensure that you receive a fair offer for your practice. In our experience, the process typically takes between 7 to 90 days to complete.
We will request the following information:
- your current legal and ownership structure
- the last 3 years of profit and loss statements
- the last 3 years of tax returns
- a list of employees and their benefits
- pictures of your firm's premises (inside and out)
- your business & personal plans, and timeframe
We will schedule a short non-intrusive visit from a member of the Kelly+Partners executive team. Assuming your firm meets the criteria outlined above, we will submit an offer to partner with your firm or merge your firm into the Kelly+Partners group. When you accept our proposal, our legal team will send you documents for the proposed transaction. These documents are for you and your stakeholders to review.